Playa Cristal – Parque Tayrona – Santa Marta
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Playa Cristal: Cove of white sand and crystal clear waters, ideal for those looking for contemplation and rest. This wonderful place has unique features that make it a magical place where you can appreciate beautiful coral bottoms ideal for the practice of scuba diving and self-diving. It is an excellent plan for family trips or with friends.
The Tayrona National Park manages different entrance fees for foreigners and for Colombians people, thats why the Playa Cristal tour costs $220.000 COP per person for foreigners people and $160.000 COP per person for Colombian people. If you are Colombian you must enter the following discount code #SOYCOLOMBIANO when making your online reservation.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Magic Tour Colombia Office, Hotel or place of accommodation.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:00 am (May change due to tourist season)|
|RETURN TIME||6:00 pm|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.|
Another option: Cabo San Juan.
Departure from an agreed meeting point passing through the center of the city, taking the Troncal del Caribe road as a route and in the area known as “Palangana” you take a detour through the second entrance of the Tayrona National Natural Park.
Continuation of the tour until the box office of National Parks with a duration of about 15 minutes.
Technical stop to buy the entry ticket to the Tayrona National Natural Park.
Transfer by car to the Seven Waves Beach. During this journey you can see a tropical dry forest made up of cacti and shrubs and if you are lucky you will see some bird or mammal that are also common in this sector.
Visit the viewpoint of the seven waves, where you can enjoy the scenery and take pictures.
Drive by car for 10 minutes to Neguanje, where you board a boat for 10 minutes that will take you to Playa Cristal.
Free time to enjoy the sea, sun or snorkeling * (Not Included) The place is characterized by beautiful coral reefs and goldfish.
Travel by vehicle back to Santa Marta, Taganga or Rodadero.
Recommendations for Tour Playa Cristal – Parque Tayrona
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during Tour Playa Cristal – Parque Tayrona
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.
Magic Tour Terms and Conditions
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review