Cabo San Juan – Parque Tayrona – Santa Marta
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Cabo San Juan: White sand cove characterized by its wonderful landscapes formed by the greenery of nature as it immerses itself in the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. This plan is ideal for family outings or groups of friends who wish to enjoy the wonders of nature, to know different species of fauna and flora, to bathe in magnificent beaches and the relaxing panorama of an intensely blue sea. Those who are attracted by more exciting and varied activities can enjoy hiking, horseback riding, swimming, snorkelling and scuba diving.
The Tayrona National Park manages different entrance fees for foreigners and for Colombians people, thats why the Cabo San Juan tour costs $220.000 COP per person for foreigners people and $160.000 COP per person for Colombian people. If you are Colombian you must enter the following discount code #MAGICSOYCOLOMBIANO when making your online reservation.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Magic Tour Colombia Office, Hotel or place of accommodation.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:00 am (May change due to tourist season)|
|RETURN TIME||6:00 pm|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.|
Another option: Playa Cristal.
Departure from an agreed meeting point passing through the city center, taking the Troncal del Caribe road as a route for 45 minutes to the main entrance of the Tayrona Park (El Zaino).
Technical stop to buy the entrance to the National Natural Park Tayrona.
Transfer for 10 minutes by car to the park of Cañaveral where an ecological tour begins.
Guided ecological walk for about 1 hour from the sector of Canaveral to the sector of Arrecifes. (Beautiful place to enjoy the scenery and take pictures).
40 minutes walking through a mixed area between beaches and tropical forest passing the beaches of Arenillas and La Piscina, to reach Cabo San Juan del Guía.
Free time to have lunch and enjoy the beautiful beach of Cabo San Juan.
Ecological hike back for 1 hour and 40 minutes along the same path to reach the parking lot and take the vehicle for the return to Santa Marta.
Recommendations for Tour Cabo San Juan – Parque Tayrona
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during Tour Cabo San Juan – Parque Tayrona
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.