Tour Bahía Concha – Parque Tayrona
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Tour Bahía Concha is a beautiful white sand beach, surrounded by mountains and pleasant views. An ideal plan to enjoy a day of relaxation and fun at sea.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel or place of accommodation.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:45 am|
|RETURN TIME||4:00 pm|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.|
|NOT INCLUDED||Extras services|
Additional drinks and foods not specified
- Magic Tour Colombia works consciously to offer a quality service that guarantees within our destinations and tourist proposals sustainable development from the environmental and social-cultural point of view. Respecting the communities, their heritage, values and traditions. That is why we invite you to read a little more about our sustainability policy here. You will find tips to take care of the planet, to organize your trip, to be a good tourist among others.
- Your trip can contribute to economic and social development by buying local crafts and products to support the local economy. Support local communities and indigenous groups in the area.
- In the Company we do not support the illegal trade of flora and fauna species, environmental pollution and we do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, and we also reject discrimination or acts of racism, we apply the rules to prevent and counteract the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors.
- If for any reason you voluntarily decide to end the tour earlier than planned in the itinerary, you must ask the guide for an INFORMED CONSENT FORM TO END THE TOUR and sign it. If you do not sign it, the tour will not be terminated.
Another option is: Tour Playa Cristal
- Departure at 9:45 a.m. from your hotel or lodging place.
- Transfer by car for approximately 1 hour to the first entrance of the Tayrona Park.
- Walk for 20 minutes until you reach the beach.
- Free time to enjoy the beach.
Recommendations for Tour Bahía Concha
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during Tour Bahía Concha
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.