Tour Cabo de la Vela
Book now with 20% and pay later!
Tour Cabo de la Vela: Paradise Place located in the peninsula of Guajira, is without a doubt an unequaled destination that no one should miss to know. From there you can appreciate beautiful sunsets worth remembering as well as the green and blue contrast that gives its sea and the white and golden sand of the different beaches that are visited make a unique and special contrast. Ideal for lovers of nature and adventure.
You can reserve the tour to Cabo de la Vela with 20% ($20,26 USD) and pay your balance ($81,06 USD) in our offices in cash (only colombian pesos COP) or credit card. Total Price $101,32 USD.
Note: if you are less than 5 people please check the quota. You can contact us by mail, chat or WhatsApp.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel or place of accommodation.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||4:00 – 4:30 am|
|RETURN TIME||6:00 pm|
|LENGTH||2 Days – 1 Night.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.|
Items to bring or carry:
- Comfortable shoes
- Two pair of shorts
- Insect Repellent
- A Sweater
- Flash Light
- Two T-shirts
- Personals Toiletries
- A Towel
- An small Backpack
- Toilet Paper
- 1.5 Lts of Water
- if take medicines don’t forget to bring them
- Identification document
You can also see the tour to Punta Gallinas
Santa Marta • Riohacha • Manaure • Cabo de la Vela
Departure from 4.00 to 4:30 am from your hotel by car for 3 hours passing Palomino and Riohacha.
Typical breakfast in Palomino or Riohacha.
Tour for 1 hour and 30 minutes from Riohacha to Uribia, panoramic tour of Uribia.
Drive by car for 20 minutes to Manaure where you will know the process of salt collection and receive a technical talk of the place.
Transfer by car through the desert the Auyama, San Martin or Puerto Bolivar depending on the weather conditions to the Cape of the Sail.
Lunch at Wayuu Inn.
Free time at Cabo de la Vela.
Visit the Sugar Pylon, to enjoy the sea and to make a small walk of 20 minutes (optional).
Visit the lighthouse, to observe a wonderful sunset.
Dinner at Posada Wayuu. Night in Chinchorros (typical accommodation Wayuu).
Cabo de la Vela • Riohacha • Santa Marta
Breakfast between 7:00 and 8:00 am.
Departure of the cable at approximately 9:30.
Travel by car to Riohacha for approximately 3 hours.
Lunch in Riohacha.
Panoramic tour and free time to walk along the seafront, visit the cathedral, parks Nicolas Federmann, José Prudencio Padilla and buy handicrafts.
Return to Santa Marta.
Recommendations for the tour Cabo de la Vela.
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during the tour Alta Guajira:
- If you have any special health condition or allergies please notify when booking.
- Do not take any valuable object.
- If you have extra lugagge, we can store at our office in Santa Marta or Riohacha for free.
- Keep in mind this is an ecological destination with some adaptations in accommodation, bathrooms, and rest area to ensure a pleasant experience.
- During the trip, follow the driver instructions at all times.
- Make the check out the night before your tour
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- It is prohibited: Drugs, alcohol in excess, prostitution and bad behavior that attempts against others.