Tour Punta Gallinas
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
The remaining balance must be paid 24 hours before the tour starts.
Tour Punta Gallinas is a paradise Place located on the Guajira peninsula, the northernmost point in South America. Its wonderful landscapes, culture and natural scenery make this place one of the most spectacular attractions in the world. It is ideal if you want a complete immersion in an indigenous culture, here the Wayuu live their culture, away from society in the middle of a wonderful desert that faces the Caribbean Sea shows the greatness of this world. Remember this service is provided only in spanish.
You can reserve tour Punta Gallinas with 50% ($605.000 COP) and pay your balance ($605.000 COP) in our offices in cash (only colombian pesos COP) or credit card. Total Price $1.210.000 COP.
The availability and itinerary of the tour may vary due to weather conditions. To check the available options you can contact us by whatsapp (+57) 317 679 2441 or email reservas@
|Hotel or place of accommodation.
|4:00 – 4:30 am
|5:00 – 7:00 pm
|3 Days – 2 Night.
|Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.
Items to bring or carry:
- Comfortable shoes
- Two pair of shorts
- Insect Repellent
- A Sweater
- Flash Light
- Three T-shirts
- Personals Toiletries
- A Towel
- An small Backpack
- Toilet Paper
- 1.5 Lts of Water
- if take medicines don’t forget to bring them
- Identification document
Santa Marta • Riohacha • Manaure • Cabo de la Vela
Departure from 4.00 to 4:30 am from your hotel in Santa Marta in a tourist vehicle for 3 hours to Riohacha. Typical breakfast in Riohacha. At approximately 08:30 am you will depart to one of the most famous places in La Guajira: Manaure. It will take approximately 20 minutes. In Manaure you will visit the ponds where salt is extracted and processed in a traditional way, accompanied by a community leader.
Then you will depart for Cabo de La Vela, a journey of approximately 2 hours. Upon arrival, you will have lunch at the lodge. In the afternoon you will go to Pilón de Azúcar, sacred place of the Wayuu community. You will have time to rest at the Dorada and Ojo de Agua beaches, see an incredible sunset and then return to the ranchería for dinner and rest.
Dunas De Taroa •Punta Gallinas
After breakfast, you will depart for Punta Gallinas, but first you will make a stop in Bahia Honda to have lunch at a beachfront restaurant and take a shower. After crossing the arid desert, you will connect with one of the most famous sites of La Guajira: The Taroa Dunes, where you will have time to enjoy the scenery or take a swim. Then, you will visit the lighthouse. You will head back to the lodge to enjoy dinner and finally rest.
Mayapo• Riohacha • Santa Marta
At 7 am you will leave the lodge at Punta Gallinas towards the beaches of Mayapo, it will be a journey of approximately 6 hours. Upon arrival, you will have a lunch that will bring together some of the most exquisite dishes of the Guajira gastronomy. You will have time to enjoy the landscape in one of the must-see destinations on your trip to La Guajira. At mid-afternoon we will make a trip of approximately 30 minutes to reach Riohacha. Return to Santa Marta.
Recommendations for the tour Punta Gallinas.
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during the tour Alta Guajira:
- Do not bring additional things, only what is indicated. Maximum luggage allowed is a backpack of 30 liters. The vehicles do not have a hold for large luggage.
- If you have any special health condition or allergies please notify when booking.
- Do not take any valuable object.
- If you have extra lugagge, we can store at our office in Santa Marta or Riohacha for free.
- Keep in mind this is an ecological destination with some adaptations in accommodation, bathrooms, and rest area to ensure a pleasant experience.
- During the trip, follow the driver instructions at all times.
- Make the check out the night before your tour
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- It is prohibited: Drugs, alcohol in excess, prostitution and bad behavior that attempts against others.