Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Pay the remaining 50% before the start of the tour
Taganga is a fishing village located just 15 minutes by car from the city center. Its bay surrounded by mountains achieve a unique scenery that keeps a wonderful natural beauty from where you can appreciate beautiful sunsets that characterize the place. It is an ideal place to practice certified diving or snorkeling for its beautiful and tranquil bay and besides being the starting point to visit the almost virgin beaches nearby.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel or place of accommodation.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 am|
|RETURN TIME||5:00 pm|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.|
Departure at 9:00 am, from your hotel or place of accommodation.
Panoramic tour of the city.
Stop at Taganga viewpoint to take pictures and enjoy the scenery.
Panoramic tour in Taganga, a fishing village located fifteen minutes north of Santa Marta in a bay surrounded by mountains.
Transfer by boat from Taganga to Playa Grande.
Free time to enjoy the place.
Back to the hotel.
Recommendations for Tour Taganga
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during Tour Taganga
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.