Sailing Tour Santa Marta
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Pay the remaining 50% before the start of the tour.
Sailing Tour Santa Marta: Enjoy a trip on a beautiful sailboat along the beaches of Santa Marta, accompanied by the best landscapes. It is an ideal plan for the whole family.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Santa Marta International Marina Meeting Point|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:30 am|
|RETURN TIME||5:00 pm|
- Magic Tour Colombia works consciously to offer a quality service that guarantees within our destinations and tourist proposals sustainable development from the environmental and social-cultural point of view. Respecting the communities, their heritage, values and traditions. That is why we invite you to read a little more about our sustainability policy here. You will find tips to take care of the planet, to organize your trip, to be a good tourist among others.
- Your trip can contribute to economic and social development by buying local crafts and products to support the local economy. Support local communities and indigenous groups in the area.
- In the Company we do not support the illegal trade of flora and fauna species, environmental pollution and we do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, and we also reject discrimination or acts of racism, we apply the rules to prevent and counteract the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors.
- If for any reason you voluntarily decide to end the tour earlier than planned in the itinerary, you must ask the guide for an INFORMED CONSENT FORM TO END THE TOUR and sign it. If you do not sign it, the tour will not be terminated.
- Meeting point at 9:30 a.m. at the international marina in Santa Marta.
- Sailing tour begins at 10:00 a.m.
- One and a half hour trip to Bahía Concha.
- Lunch will be served on board the boat approximately one hour after arriving at our destination.
- Free time to enjoy the beach, use the Kayak, Paddle Board and masks.
- Boarding at 3:40 p.m.
- Arrival at the marina internacional in Santa Marta at 5:00 p.m. approximately.
Recommendations for the Sailing Tour – Santa Marta.
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during the Sailing Tour – Santa Marta:
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.
- It is forbidden to bring ice, food and beverages into the marina. On the boat we have, ice and bar sale.
- During navigation is mandatory the use of life jackets.
- In case of restrictions to our destination due to weather conditions given by the DIMAR (maritime authority) we will go to authorized destinations such as Bahía de Granate, Playa Grande or INCA INCA. We do NOT refund money if the navigation to Tayrona is restricted. We ONLY refund money if navigation is completely restricted or there is a storm.
- In destinations like INCA INCA people can go down to the bathers zone in our auxiliary boat. It is PROHIBITED by the DIMAR to swim in the INCA INCA anchorage area, so we must take them in our auxiliary boat to the bathing area. If you see people from other boats doing what we ask you not to do, it does not mean that you can do it. We abide by the DIMAR regulations and we do not want to incur a fine and/or be made to return to the marina early.
- In case of losing the mask, it has a cost of 70,000 COP per mask, kayak or paddle paddle 170,000 COP.
Magic Tour Terms and Conditions
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review