Pueblo Wiwa Gotsezhy 2 día
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount($1.440.000 COP)
The remaining balance must be paid before the tour starts.
Pueblo Wiwa Gotsezhy 1 día An adventure experience in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta. Where you will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful landscapes in the middle of the mountain. We will share with a Wiwa community, with whom we will talk about their customs and daily life. An ideal plan to connect with the knowledge and the ancestral energy of the indigenous people of this territory.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel or place of accommodation|
|DEPARTURE TIME||6:00 am|
|RETURN TIME||5:00 pm|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.|
- Magic Tour Colombia works consciously to offer a quality service that guarantees within our destinations and tourist proposals the sustainable development from the environmental and social-cultural point of view. Respecting the communities, their heritage, values and traditions. That is why we invite you to read a little more about our sustainability policy here. You will find tips to take care of the planet, to organize your trip, to be a good tourist among others.
- Your trip can contribute to economic and social development buy local crafts and products to support the local economy. Support local communities and indigenous groups in the area.
- In the Company we do not support the illegal trade of flora and fauna species, environmental pollution and we do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, and we also reject discrimination or acts of racism, we apply the rules to prevent and counteract the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors.
- If for any reason you voluntarily decide to end the tour earlier than planned in the itinerary, you must ask the guide for an INFORMED CONSENT FORM TO END THE TOUR and sign it. If you do not sign it, the tour will not be terminated.
- Departure at 6:00 am, from your hotel or place of accommodation.
- Transfer by car for 45 minutes to the calabazo sector where you will have breakfast.
- Drive along the main road to the Gotsezhy indigenous community where a Wiwa guide will welcome you and take you to meet the mamo.
- Walk for 15 minutes to the waterfall where you will have free time to enjoy the bath and a fruit.
- Walk for 15 minutes to the restaurant for lunch.
- Meet the ‘Mamo’ who will talk about his knowledge and customs.
- Breakfast and free time to visit the Wiwa community again.
- Typical lunch in the community and free time to interact with the indigenous people.
- Return to Santa Marta.
Recommendations for the tour Pueblo Wiwa Gotsezhy.
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during the tour Pueblo Wiwa Gotsezhy:
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.