Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount($ 560.000 COP)
The remaining balance must be paid before the tour starts.
Pueblito Taiku Visit a magical place between native culture and nature. Observing beautiful landscapes of the Tayrona Park and visiting a Kogui community to learn about their traditions. You will also visit the beautiful beach of Cabo San Juan.
The Tayrona National Park manages different entrance fees for foreigners and for Colombians people, thats why the Pueblito Taiku tour costs $560.000 COP per person for foreigners people and $515.000 COP per person for Colombian people. If you are Colombian you must enter the following discount code #PRECIOCOLOMBIANO when making your online reservation.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel or place of accommodation|
|DEPARTURE TIME||6:00 am|
|RETURN TIME||5:00 pm|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.|
- Magic Tour Colombia works consciously to offer a quality service that guarantees within our destinations and tourist proposals the sustainable development from the environmental and social-cultural point of view. Respecting the communities, their heritage, values and traditions. That is why we invite you to read a little more about our sustainability policy here. You will find tips to take care of the planet, to organize your trip, to be a good tourist among others.
- Your trip can contribute to economic and social development buy local crafts and products to support the local economy. Support local communities and indigenous groups in the area.
- In the Company we do not support the illegal trade of flora and fauna species, environmental pollution and we do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, and we also reject discrimination or acts of racism, we apply the rules to prevent and counteract the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors.
- If for any reason you voluntarily decide to end the tour earlier than planned in the itinerary, you must ask the guide for an INFORMED CONSENT FORM TO END THE TOUR and sign it. If you do not sign it, the tour will not be terminated.
- Departure at 6:00 a.m. from your hotel or place of lodging in Santa Marta.
- Transfer for 30 minutes to Calabazo (third entrance of Tayrona Park).
- Walk for 2 hours to Pueblito Taiku.
- Guided tour to learn about the culture and history of the place.
- Walk downhill for 1 hour to Boca del Saco.
- 15 minute walk to Cabo San Juan
- Free time to enjoy the beach, the scenery and take pictures.
- Between 3:00 and 3:30 approximately we continue the 20 minute walk to the pool. Then we walk 15 minutes more to arenillas and 15 minutes to reefs. (beautiful beach just to take pictures).
- Walk Arrecifes – Cañaveral for 1 hour on ecological trail to get to the parking lot.
- Return to Santa Marta
Recommendations for the tour Pueblito Taiku.
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during the tour Pueblito Taiku:
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.