Cultural and Ecological Guajira
Book now & deposit only 10% of the total amount($680.000 COP)
The remaining balance must be paid before the tour starts.
Cultural and Ecological Guajira Live a cultural and ecological experience in La Guajira, visiting the municipality of Camarones. Here you will have the opportunity to go bird watching and learn about the indigenous tradition in a Wayuu ranchería.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel or place of accommodation|
|DEPARTURE TIME||5:00 am|
|RETURN TIME||6:00 pm|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.|
- Magic Tour Colombia works consciously to offer a quality service that guarantees within our destinations and tourist proposals the sustainable development from the environmental and social-cultural point of view. Respecting the communities, their heritage, values and traditions. That is why we invite you to read a little more about our sustainability policy here. You will find tips to take care of the planet, to organize your trip, to be a good tourist among others.
- Your trip can contribute to economic and social development buy local crafts and products to support the local economy. Support local communities and indigenous groups in the area.
- In the Company we do not support the illegal trade of flora and fauna species, environmental pollution and we do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, and we also reject discrimination or acts of racism, we apply the rules to prevent and counteract the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors.
- If for any reason you voluntarily decide to end the tour earlier than planned in the itinerary, you must ask the guide for an INFORMED CONSENT FORM TO END THE TOUR and sign it. If you do not sign it, the tour will not be terminated.
Cultural and Ecological Guajira
- Departure at 5:00 am, from your hotel or place of accommodation, to the peninsula of La Guajira for approximately 1 hour until arriving at Palomino where we will have breakfast.
- Then transfer by car for 1 hour to Camarones.
- Bird watching tour between 8:00 and 8:30 am. This activity lasts 2 hours and a half.
- Visit a Wayuu ranch where you will learn about the culture and traditions of the indigenous people.
- Lunch typical of the region.
- Free time to enjoy the place and buy handicrafts.
- Return to Santa Marta.
Recommendations for the tour Cultural and Ecological Guajira.
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during the tour Cultural and Ecological Guajira:
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.