Atazi Trip 2 days
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Pay the remaining 50% before the start of the tour
Atazi tour is designed to provide an excellent mountain adventure immersed in the lush vegetation of the Sierra Nevada, surrounded by the wonderful ancestral cultures that still live in this wonderful place.
They will share with a Kogui community, a special community since their knowledge is of reflection before the means that inhabit, they have survived trying to maintain their customs, and are considered the most peaceful group of the Sierra Nevada of Santa Marta. In addition you can visit an Arhuaca family where you will appreciate another important aspect of the cultures inhabitants of the Sierra Nevada. Ideal for people motivated by knowing, understanding and enjoying the distinctive features, spiritual, material, intellectual and affective elements that characterize the indigenous communities of the Sierra Nevada.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel or place of accommodation.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||6:00 am|
|RETURN TIME||6:00 pm|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.|
Santa Marta • Quebrada del sol
Departure at 6:00 am, from your hotel or your accommodation place to the Los Linderos Estate, there breakfast is taken. Approximately two hours journey in 4×4 vehicle by road to get to Quebrada del Sol, a peasant village colonized by people from the interior of the country, during the tour there is the possibility of observing the Colon and Bolivar peaks of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta the highest coastal mountain in the world. Tour around the village, to know a little the history of the place.
Transfer by car for 10 minutes to the indigenous Kogui community where you can see how wonderful this culture is, how they live and a little of their customs. Traditional lunch in Quebrada del Sol.
Ecological hike for 20 minutes to reach the Don Diego River, crossing this river will visit an Arhuaca family another of the Sierra’s ethnic groups.
Return walking to Quebrada del Sol.
Accommodation in country house.
Quebrada del sol • Santa Marta
Breakfast and free time to visit again the Kogui community and the school.
Typical lunch in Quebrada del Sol.
Transfer by car to Santa Marta, passing by the Buritaca River where you can swim or take pictures of the landscape.
Arrival to Santa Marta
Recommendations for Tour Atazi Trip 2 days
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during Tour Atazi Trip 2 days
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.
Magic Tour Terms and Conditions
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review