Atazi Trip 1 day
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Pay the remaining 50% before the start of the tour
Atazi 1 day trip is designed to provide an excellent mountain adventure accompanied by beautiful landscapes and surrounded by the wonderful ancestral cultures that still inhabit the imposing Sierra Nevada, the highest mountain in the world.
They will share with a Kogui community, a special community since their knowledge is of reflection before the means that inhabit, they have survived trying to maintain their customs, and are considered the most peaceful group of the Sierra Nevada of Santa Marta. You can also visit an Arhuaca family where you will appreciate another important aspect of the cultures inhabiting the Sierra Nevada.
|Hotel or place of accommodation.
|Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.
Departure at 6:00 am, from your hotel or lodging place to the Los Linderos Estate, there breakfast is taken.
Approximately two hours journey in 4×4 vehicle by road to arrive at the path Quebrada del Sol, peasant village colonized by people from the interior of the country, during the tour there is the possibility of observing the Colon and Bolivar peaks of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta the highest coastal mountain in the world.
Tour around the village, to know a little the history of the place.
Transfer by car for 10 minutes to the indigenous Kogui community where you can see how wonderful this culture is, how they live and a little of their customs.
Typical lunch in Quebrada del Sol.
Ecological hike for 20 minutes to reach the Don Diego River, crossing this river will visit an Arhuaca family another of the Sierra Nevada ethnicities.
Transfer by car to Santa Marta, passing by the Buritaca River where you can swim or take pictures of the landscape.
Arrival to Santa Marta.
Recommendations for Tour Atazi Trip 1 day
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during Tour Atazi Trip 1 day
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.