Punta Gallinas – Guajira
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
The remaining balance must be paid 24 hours before the tour starts.
Tour Punta Gallinas is a paradise Place located on the Guajira peninsula, the northernmost point in South America. Its wonderful landscapes, culture and natural scenery make this place one of the most spectacular attractions in the world. It is ideal if you want a complete immersion in an indigenous culture, here the Wayuu live their culture, away from society in the middle of a wonderful desert that faces the Caribbean Sea shows the greatness of this world. Remember this service is provided only in spanish.
The availability and itinerary of the tour may vary due to weather conditions. To check the available options you can contact us by whatsapp (+57) 317 679 2441 or email reservas@
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel or place of accommodation.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||4:00 am|
|RETURN TIME||7:00 pm|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.|
- Magic Tour Colombia works consciously to offer a quality service that guarantees within our destinations and tourist proposals the sustainable development from the environmental and social-cultural point of view. Respecting the communities, their heritage, values and traditions. That is why we invite you to read a little more about our sustainability policy here. You will find tips to take care of the planet, to organize your trip, to be a good tourist among others.
- Your trip can contribute to economic and social development buy local crafts and products to support the local economy. Support local communities and indigenous groups in the area.
- In the Company we do not support the illegal trade of flora and fauna species, environmental pollution and we do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, and we also reject discrimination or acts of racism, we apply the rules to prevent and counteract the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors.
- If for any reason you voluntarily decide to end the tour earlier than planned in the itinerary, you must ask the guide for an INFORMED CONSENT FORM TO END THE TOUR and sign it. If you do not sign it, the tour will not be terminated.
Santa Marta • Riohacha • Manaure • Cabo de la Vela
Departure from 4.00 to 4:30 am from your hotel or place of accommodation in tourist vehicle for 3 hours passing through Palomino and Riohacha.
Typical breakfast in Palomino or Riohacha,
Tour for 1 hour and 30 minutes from Riohacha to Uribia, panoramic tour of Uribia.
Drive by car for 20 minutes to Manaure where you will know the process of salt collection and receive a technical talk of the place.
Transfer by car through the desert the Auyama, San Martin or Puerto Bolivar depending on the weather conditions to the Cape of the Sail.
Lunch at Wayuu Inn.
Visit the Sugar Pylon, to enjoy the sea and to make a small walk of 20 minutes (optional).
Visit the lighthouse, to observe a wonderful sunset.
Dinner at Wayuu Inn. Night in hammocks.
Cabo De La Vela •Dunas De Taroa •Punta Gallinas
Departure around 7:00 am to 8:00 am at the Wayuu Inn.
Transfer for three hours in a 4×4 vehicle to Las Dunas de Taroa there you can enjoy a refreshing bath or take pictures of the place.
Stroll for 40 more minutes until you reach tip chickens.
Lunch, free time.
Tour of Bahia Honda, Hondita Bay, Punta Aguja and the Lighthouse of Punta Gallinas.
Typical dinner and sleep in comfortable hammocks at Wayuu Inn.
Punta Gallinas • Bahía Honda • Bahía Hondita • Punta Gallinas
Boat ride through bay hondita, in this walk we can observe mangroves and different species of native and migratory birds like pink flamingos if the season allows it besides enjoying the landscape and the sea.
Lunch at Wayuu Inn.
Free time to enjoy the place.
Dinner and accommodation in comfortable hammocks.
Punta Gallinas • Puerto Bolívar • Uribía • Riohacha • Santa Marta
Breakfast, Departure by car 4 × 4 between 7:00 am and 8:00 am for 3 hours until Uribia where you can take lunch and return to the Malecon of Riohacha free time to buy handicrafts. Departure from Riohacha at approximately 3:00 pm. Return to the hotel in Santa Marta between 5:00 and 7:00 pm.
Recommendations for the tour to Punta Gallinas.
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during the tour Punta Gallinas:
- Do not bring additional things, only what is indicated. Maximum luggage allowed is a backpack of 30 liters. The vehicles do not have a hold for large luggage.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.