Tour Minca – Santa Marta – Sierra Nevada
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Pay the remaining 50% before the start of the tour
Tour Minca is a small coffee town located in the lower part of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, where you can see the different rivers, the humid tropical vegetation and due to its excellent location, Minca becomes a unique and special place , Ideal for adventurers who seek to submerge among the exuberant vegetation, know the endemic species, and discover unique landscapes.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel or place of accommodation.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pick-up time|
|RETURN TIME||05:30 pm to 06:00 pm at the Hotel.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.|
- Bath dress placed under clothes
- Insect repellent
- Flips flops
- Walking shoes
Santa Marta • Minca
- Departure 08:45 AM from the hostel/hotel (Santa Marta, Taganga or Rodadero)during 50 minutes to Minca. When you arrive to Minca you will be received by the tour guides with a welcome talk.
- Ecological hike during 1 hour passing by residential area, river, restaurant and arrive to the local farm.
- Know the coffee process, be in contact with a coffee plant in its natural environment and taste a delicious organic coffee.
- Ecological hike during 40 minutes and see a natural pool where you can swim and enjoy nature for approximately 1 hour.
- 45 minute walk to the place where lunch will be taken.
- Cultural tour of bamboo (bioconstruction and biodiversity of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta). Tasting of cocoa, chocolate and the cultural tour will be closed.
- 05:00 Return to Santa Marta for 50 minutes to your hotel/hostel.
Recommendations for the tour to Minca.
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during the tour:
- If you have any special health condition or allergies please notify when booking.
Do not take any valuable object.
During the trip, follow the guide instructions at all times.
You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
It is prohibited: Drugs, alcohol in excess, prostitution and bad behavior that attempts against others.