Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount ($460.000 COP)
The remaining balance must be paid before the tour starts.
Aracataca Macondo Discover the cultural legacy of Gabriel García Marquez in his hometown. Visiting the main places where the Nobel Prize winner was born and raised. Enjoy the charm of Colombian magical realism.
Note: The Aracataca tour is not available on Mondays.
|Hotel or place of accommodation
|Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.
- Magic Tour Colombia works consciously to offer a quality service that guarantees within our destinations and tourist proposals the sustainable development from the environmental and social-cultural point of view. Respecting the communities, their heritage, values and traditions. That is why we invite you to read a little more about our sustainability policy here. You will find tips to take care of the planet, to organize your trip, to be a good tourist among others.
- Your trip can contribute to economic and social development buy local crafts and products to support the local economy. Support local communities and indigenous groups in the area.
- In the Company we do not support the illegal trade of flora and fauna species, environmental pollution and we do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, and we also reject discrimination or acts of racism, we apply the rules to prevent and counteract the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors.
- If for any reason you voluntarily decide to end the tour earlier than planned in the itinerary, you must ask the guide for an INFORMED CONSENT FORM TO END THE TOUR and sign it. If you do not sign it, the tour will not be terminated.
- Departure from your hotel or place of accomodation in Santa Marta.
- Transfer for 2 hours to Aracataca.
- Visit to the house of the paternal grandparents of gabriel garcia marquez called ‘the house museum’.
- Tour of the main places full of magical realism.
- Time to enjoy a refreshing swim in the river.
- Return to Santa Marta
Recommendations for the tour Aracataca Macondo.
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during the tour Aracataca Macondo:
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.