Pueblo Kogui Seiwiaka – Tubing Palomino
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Designed for lovers of culture and adventure, the Seiwiaka tour and Tubing Palomino is the perfect plan for knowing the indigenous Kogui and live a tubing adventure along the Palomino river to the Sea. During the tour you will contemplate different landscapes of the imposing Sierra Nevada, the highest coastal mountain in the world.
Nota: If you are more than 2 people please contact us by mail, chat or WhatsApp. Prices can be less depending of the number of people.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel or place of accommodation.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||6:00 am|
|RETURN TIME||6:30 pm|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, Sunscreen and Swimsuit|
Santa Marta • Pueblo Kogui Seiwiaka • Palomino • Santa Marta
- Departure 6:00 am from the hotel in Santa Marta along the Troncal del Caribe Road to La Guajira during 50 minutes. Reach the place for breakfast.
- Departure in the vehicle for 1 hour and 10 minutes to the area known as Palomino..
- 2 hours walk through the rainforest with shady and sunny areas. Very mixed road with full of nature, local flora and fruit trees..
- Arrival to the indigenous town of Seiwiaka where we will find a set of indigenous homes known as Bohíos and plantations around the settlement. Information about the culture will be received and the way of life and daily life of the Kogui communities of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta will be seen.
- 5 minutes walk to the river. Descend in Tubing (float) to the mouth of Palomino River. During the tour you can observe nature, enjoy the different flora and fauna of the place.
- Lunch at the beach sector.
- Free time to enjoy the beach.
- Return to Santa Marta by Troncal del Caribe road for 2 hours to Santa Marta.
Recommendations for the tour Pueblo Kogui Seiwiaka – Tubing Palomino.
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during the Lost City Colombia:
- If you have any special health condition or allergies please notify when booking.
- Bring sunscreen
- Carry a bag to protect photographic elements as it can get wet during the tour
- Do not take any valuable object.
- If you have extra lugagge, we can store at our office for free.
- Bring with you what you really need, remember that it is a long walk and if you bring less things the walk will be easier.
- During the trip, follow the guide instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them.
- It is prohibited: Drugs, alcohol in excess, prostitution and bad behavior that attempts against others