Tubing in Buritaca – Tayronaka
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Tubing in Buritaca – Tayronaka: In this tour you will enjoy the majestic landscapes that the Sierra has Nevada de Santa Marta in two important places: Buritaca and Tayronaka. Upon arrival in Buritaca, we will take a 1 hour walk for an ecological trail where we later descend into the tubing activity where we will see the mouth of the river to the sea.
We will also visit Taironaka, known for its sacred and natural environment through trails, authentic terraces and places where the indigenous people of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta used to live. You will also be able to enter the museum that has more than 300 Tairona archaeological pieces and current pieces of the Kogui culture. This tour is an ideal plan for those who want to enjoy adventure, nature and culture in one day.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Magic Tour Colombia Office, Hotel or place of accommodation|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:00 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||5:00 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.|
- Magic Tour Colombia works consciously to offer a quality service that guarantees within our destinations and tourist proposals sustainable development from the environmental and social-cultural point of view. Respecting the communities, their heritage, values and traditions. That is why we invite you to read a little more about our sustainability policy here. You will find tips to take care of the planet, to organize your trip, to be a good tourist among others.
- Your trip can contribute to economic and social development by buying local crafts and products to support the local economy. Support local communities and indigenous groups in the area.
- In the Company we do not support the illegal trade of flora and fauna species, environmental pollution and we do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, and we also reject discrimination or acts of racism, we apply the rules to prevent and counteract the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors.
- If for any reason you voluntarily decide to end the tour earlier than planned in the itinerary, you must ask the guide for an INFORMED CONSENT FORM TO END THE TOUR and sign it. If you do not sign it, the tour will not be terminated.
Important note: Service in English: $180,000 Additional
Santa Marta • Tubing in Buritaca - Tayronaca • Santa Marta
- Departure at 7:00 am, from your hotel or place of accommodation.
- Transfer by car for 1 hour and 40 minutes to Buritaca, an ideal place to appreciate the wonders of nature, where freshwater and sea saltpetre merge.
- Walk for 1 hour on an ecological trail where we will later descend into the tubing activity, an ecological walk where we will see the mouth of the river to the sea. Return to the starting point Guided tour.
- Transfer by vehicle to Tayronaka and entrance to the site, 20 minute ecological walk, lunch and guided tour of the facilities of the archaeological site free time to enjoy the place.
- 5:00 pm return to the hotel.
Recommendations for the Tubing in Buritaca – Tayronaca Tour.
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.