Traditional Caribbean food Tour
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Traditional Caribbean food Tour: Caribbean food is undoubtedly one of Colombia’s greatest charms, as the recipes that we locals love are sought after in every corner of the country. This experience is designed with the best places to live the Cartagena culture bite by bite. In each of our stops we will learn from the recipes, from the local traditions around food and in the same way we will learn from the local characters who have led each of these sites for many years. Designed for food lovers, this experience not only provides high-level recipes, but a great knowledge about the popular culture of Cartagena.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Exito Sandiego Supermarket|
|DEPARTURE TIME||4:00 pm|
|RETURN TIME||6:30 pm|
- Magic Tour Colombia works consciously to offer a quality service that guarantees within our destinations and tourist proposals sustainable development from the environmental and social-cultural point of view. Respecting the communities, their heritage, values and traditions. That is why we invite you to read a little more about our sustainability policy here. You will find tips to take care of the planet, to organize your trip, to be a good tourist among others.
- Your trip can contribute to economic and social development by buying local crafts and products to support the local economy. Support local communities and indigenous groups in the area.
- In the Company we do not support the illegal trade of flora and fauna species, environmental pollution and we do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, and we also reject discrimination or acts of racism, we apply the rules to prevent and counteract the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors.
- If for any reason you voluntarily decide to end the tour earlier than planned in the itinerary, you must ask the guide for an INFORMED CONSENT FORM TO END THE TOUR and sign it. If you do not sign it, the tour will not be terminated.
- Pick up at 4:00 pm, at Exito San Diego Supermarket.
- 2 hour tour of the emblematic places to eat in Cartagena and learning about the gastronomic history.
- End of tour.
Recommendations for Traditional Caribbean food Tour
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during Traditional Caribbean food Tour:
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.
Note: Transportation from Santa Marta has an additional cost.