Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Tayronaka is an eco lodge and a place of tourist interest where recreation and culture are combined. Visitors there will be able to enjoy the spell of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta and at the same time illustrate who the Tayronas and their cultural legacy were; The guide will take you through the ecological and archeological trails characteristic of the place.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel or place of accommodation.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 am|
|RETURN TIME||5:00 pm|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.|
- Departure at 7:30 am from your hotel or accommodation place.
- Transfer for 2 hours passing through the city center until reach Don Diego.
- Walking tour on an ecological path for 10 minutes or transfer by boat for 5 minutes.
- Guided tour for 45 minutes, observing beautiful gardens and fruit trees characteristic of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
- Visit the Tayrona Culture Museum, where you can see archeological pieces of the Tayrona culture. Free time to enjoy the river.
- Return to Santa Marta for 2 hours to your hotel.
Recommendations for Tour Tayronaka
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during Tour Tayronaka
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.