Santa Marta Magica Plan
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
($ 640.000 COP)
¡Check availability and book with one of our advisors through whatsapp!
Santa Marta Magica Plan
Santa Marta Magica Plan Get to know incredible places in Santa Marta. Make the most of your experience in this city enjoying the beach and nature.
|CHECK IN TIME||3:00 pm|
|CHECK OUT TIME||1:00 pm|
|DURATION||4 days – 3 night|
To enjoy the services, full payment must be made 5 days before taking the service.
DAY 1: Arrive in Santa Marta
- Arrive at any time. We will pick you up at the airport and take you to your hotel in Santa Marta.
DAY 2: Visit to the Rodadero Aquarium and Museum of the Sea + Playa Blanca
- The Rodadero Aquarium and Museum of the Sea is the ideal place for those who wish to live an entertaining experience of learning and reflection on marine fauna. It has nine hundred specimens of one hundred species that can be seen in thirteen ponds and fifteen aquariums, as well as offering visitors the chance to swim with dolphins, feed sharks, turtles and jacks. Ideal for the whole family. Departure at 9:00 am, from your accommodation. Transfer by car to Rodadero, a beautiful white sand beach surrounded by mountains attracting visitors in search of sun and the possibility to practice nautical activities. Transfer by boat Rodadero – Aquarium. Guided tour of the Aquarium facilities, observing the exhibition of marine species of the region, dolphin exhibition and visit to the Museum of the Sea. Transfer by boat from the Aquarium to Playa Blanca, free time to enjoy the place. 3:00 pm return by boat from Playa Blanca – Rodadero. Return to the hotel.
DAY 3: Visit to Tayrona National Natural Park
- Visit one of the most beautiful places in Santa Marta. The Tayrona National Natural Park. You will visit beaches such as Arrecife, the natural pool, arenilla and finally Cabo San Juan. This plan is ideal for those who want to enjoy the wonders of nature, meet different species of fauna and flora, swim in magnificent beaches and the relaxing panorama of an intensely blue sea. Those who are attracted by more exciting and varied activities can enjoy hiking, horseback riding, swimming, snorkelling and scuba diving. It is approximately a 2 hour walk to Cabo San Juan and back along the same route.
DAY 4: Departure from Santa Marta
- We pick you up at the hotel at the indicated time, according to the itinerary, for your transfer to Santa Marta airport and return to your destination city.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Santa Marta Magica Plan
- Wearing a face mask is required for everyone from all the areas at the hotel . (Please check the biosafety protocols here).
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- For reservation, please send the following information: (full name of the passengers, date of birth and nationality)
- Do not forget to bring identification documents such as citizenship, foreigners or passport to check in at the hotel.
- Passengers who voluntarily give up using any service included in the program will not be entitled to any refund. Check our terms and conditions.
- In the event of cancellation by the passenger regardless of the expenses mentioned above, a 10% administrative fee will be charged and the communication and management expenses that the cancellation entails. See terms and conditions.
- The products and / or services purchased for each destination may go under changes due to external actions or outside the company such as accidents, strikes, riots, earthquakes, weather conditions or any other case of force majeure that may occur during the trip, that is why we reserve the right to make the necessary changes in itineraries, dates, hotels, optional services, to guarantee the success of the tourist product or service acquired by the client.