Hotel San Miguel Imperial
Book now & deposit only 10% of the total amount
¡Check availability and book with one of our advisors through whatsapp!
How about staying in the Historic Center of Santa Marta? Where you can enjoy all the offers just a few steps away.
At the Hotel San Miguel Imperial you will live an experience full of comfort and excellent service.
The hotel San Miguel Imperial has comfortable rooms designed to make your visit unforgettable.
The hotel offers breakfast with the best of local gastronomy such as fruits, eggs, typical dishes of our region such as egg arepa, cayeye among others, breads, artisan jams, harvest juices and hot drinks, ensuring that your visit in the city is the best.
The hotel also has a pool in a Caribbean atmosphere surrounded by palm trees and the best service.
|CHECK IN TIME||3:00 Pm|
|CHECK OUT TIME||1:00 pm|
|DURATION||3 days – 2 night|
To enjoy the services, full payment must be made 5 days before taking the service.
- Accommodation 2 nights at San Miguel Imperial hotel in standard double room.
- Minca tour or Aquarium and Playa Blanca
- Free day
- Wearing a face mask is required for everyone from all the areas at the hotel . (Please check the biosafety protocols here).
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- For reservation, please send the following information: (full name of the passengers, date of birth and nationality)
- Do not forget to bring identification documents such as citizenship, foreigners or passport to check in at the hotel.
- Passengers who voluntarily give up using any service included in the program will not be entitled to any refund. Check our terms and conditions.
- In the event of cancellation by the passenger regardless of the expenses mentioned above, a 10% administrative fee will be charged and the communication and management expenses that the cancellation entails. See terms and conditions.
- The products and / or services purchased for each destination may go under changes due to external actions or outside the company such as accidents, strikes, riots, earthquakes, weather conditions or any other case of force majeure that may occur during the trip, that is why we reserve the right to make the necessary changes in itineraries, dates, hotels, optional services, to guarantee the success of the tourist product or service acquired by the client.