Roll through La Heroica
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Roll through La Heroica: Among its balconies and narrow streets full of history, Cartagena entrances visitors for behind every corner there are undoubtedly thousands of stories and anecdotes to tell. On our bicycle experience we will learn in detail the history of the city called La Heroica that has been the scene of films and inspired many writers to write about love.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Éxito San Diego Supermarket|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 am or 4:00 pm|
|RETURN TIME||11:00 m. or 6:00 pm|
- Magic Tour Colombia works consciously to offer a quality service that guarantees within our destinations and tourist proposals sustainable development from the environmental and social-cultural point of view. Respecting the communities, their heritage, values and traditions. That is why we invite you to read a little more about our sustainability policy here. You will find tips to take care of the planet, to organize your trip, to be a good tourist among others.
- Your trip can contribute to economic and social development by buying local crafts and products to support the local economy. Support local communities and indigenous groups in the area.
- In the Company we do not support the illegal trade of flora and fauna species, environmental pollution and we do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, and we also reject discrimination or acts of racism, we apply the rules to prevent and counteract the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors.
- If for any reason you voluntarily decide to end the tour earlier than planned in the itinerary, you must ask the guide for an INFORMED CONSENT FORM TO END THE TOUR and sign it. If you do not sign it, the tour will not be terminated.
- This experience includes a tour of the main neighborhoods like San Diego, where we will pass through the famous Hotel Santa Clara and learn from its history as a convent and hospital, we will also walk through the vaults and walls of the Santo Domingo neighborhood making the necessary stops to enjoy of colonial and republican beauty. We will finish in the Getsemaní neighborhood to learn about the era of slavery and independence. This neighborhood contains the local culture of a city that is trying to preserve its roots.
Recommendations for the Roll through La Heroica.
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during the Roll through La Heroica:
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.
Note: Transportation from Santa Marta has an additional cost.