Pirate’s Boat – Santa Marta
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount ($150.000 COP)
The remaining balance must be paid before the tour starts.
Pirate’s Boat – Santa Marta Travel the sea aboard a real pirate boat and relive the history of the oldest city in the country. Join the crew of the ship and enjoy the best view between El Morro and the Sierra Nevada, while you learn all about the forts and pirate attacks that took place here, and if the captain allows it, join him in the stern castle, take the helm and steer the ship. It will be 1 hour of fun, learning, cannon shots and swords.
|Meeting point, cra. 1C # 22-19 La Casa Marina
|8:00 am -2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
|9:30 am -4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
|Visor, cap or hat to protect you from direct sun rays, comfortable shoes, sunscreen.
|Services not specified in the plan
Check boat departure dates and book via Whatsapp
- Magic Tour Colombia works consciously to offer a quality service that guarantees within our destinations and tourist proposals the sustainable development from the environmental and social-cultural point of view. Respecting the communities, their heritage, values and traditions. That is why we invite you to read a little more about our sustainability policy here. You will find tips to take care of the planet, to organize your trip, to be a good tourist among others.
- Your trip can contribute to economic and social development buy local crafts and products to support the local economy. Support local communities and indigenous groups in the area.
- In the Company we do not support the illegal trade of flora and fauna species, environmental pollution and we do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, and we also reject discrimination or acts of racism, we apply the rules to prevent and counteract the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors.
- If for any reason you voluntarily decide to end the tour earlier than planned in the itinerary, you must ask the guide for an INFORMED CONSENT FORM TO END THE TOUR and sign it. If you do not sign it, the tour will not be terminated.
Pirate’s Boat - Santa Marta
- Meeting point cra. 1C # 22-19, La Casa Marina
- Boarding and departure at the international marina.
- Approach to Rodrigo de Bastidas Statue
- Approach to Punta Betín
- Approach to El Morro
- Approach to Fort San Fernando
- Return to the international marina
- Final point La Casa Marina
Recommendations for the tour Pirate’s Boat.
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during the tour Pirate’s Boat:
- It is mandatory to wear masks or face masks. Remember to use alcohol at all times.
- It is important to maintain physical distance.
- Stay hydrated during the whole experience.
- Minimize your garbage and deposit it in the indicated places.
- To maintain a harmonious environment and support the care of the natural environment it is vital to respect wildlife and local customs, therefore, we invite you to leave the places you visit as you found them or better.
- We recommend punctuality for the experience. Always follow the captain’s instructions.
- Upon entering the ship you will be assigned a seat. You must be seated and remain there to prevent the ship from heeling. While sailing, passengers may only move individually when requested or permitted by the captain.
- The ship will travel the same route in both directions, so regardless of your location, you will have the opportunity to photograph both perspectives. Keep calm.
- At the end of the tour you will be given a maximum of 15 minutes to take pictures, after this time, everyone must disembark.
- When you are on the boat, keep your life jacket on at all times.
- We will let you know when the cannons are going to be used, so you must be attentive and in case it is necessary, use the ear plugs that we will give you before starting the experience.
- We do not have access to wheelchairs.