Historic and Natural Santa Marta Plan
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
($ 730.000 COP)
¡Check availability and book with one of our advisors through whatsapp!
Historic and Natural Santa Marta
Historic and Natural Santa Marta Enjoy the magic of Santa Marta, a city that combines historical and cultural heritage with the most beautiful natural destinations.
|CHECK IN TIME||3:00 pm|
|CHECK OUT TIME||1:00 pm|
|DURATION||4 days – 3 night|
To enjoy the services, full payment must be made 5 days before taking the service.
DAY 1: Arrive in Santa Marta
- Arrive at any time. We will pick you up at the airport and take you to your hotel in Santa Marta. In the afternoon you will have a City Tour in Santa Marta, the oldest city in South America. You will enjoy a 4 hour tour of the most beautiful bay of America, where you will visit the following places: Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, Cathedral Basilica Menor, Gold Museum or Casa de la Aduana, city tour, passing through the main avenues, making a stop at the monument to “Pibe Valderrama”, where you will have free time to take pictures. Panoramic view of Taganga or Rodadero (Client’s choice).
DAY 2: Visit to Tayrona National Natural Park
- Get to know one of the most beautiful places in Santa Marta. The Tayrona National Natural Park. You will visit beaches such as Arrecife, the natural pool, arenilla and finally Cabo San Juan. This plan is ideal for those who want to enjoy the wonders of nature, meet different species of fauna and flora, swim in magnificent beaches and the relaxing panorama of an intensely blue sea. Those who are attracted by more exciting and varied activities can enjoy hiking, horseback riding, swimming, snorkelling and scuba diving. It is about a 2 hour walk to Cabo San Juan and back along the same route.
DAY 3: Minca, Natural Tour
- Enjoy the contact with nature in Minca, a small coffee village located in the lower part of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, where you can appreciate the Minca river, tropical humid vegetation. On the tour you can learn about the coffee process, swim in the river and enjoy a tasting of cocoa and chocolate. Ideal for adventurers looking to immerse themselves in the lush vegetation, meet endemic species, and discover unparalleled landscapes.
DAY 4: Departure from Santa Marta
- You will be picked up at the hotel at the indicated time, according to the itinerary, for your transfer to Santa Marta airport and return to your destination city.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Historic and Natural Santa Marta Plan
- Wearing a face mask is required for everyone from all the areas at the hotel . (Please check the biosafety protocols here).
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- For reservation, please send the following information: (full name of the passengers, date of birth and nationality)
- Do not forget to bring identification documents such as citizenship, foreigners or passport to check in at the hotel.
- Passengers who voluntarily give up using any service included in the program will not be entitled to any refund. Check our terms and conditions.
- In the event of cancellation by the passenger regardless of the expenses mentioned above, a 10% administrative fee will be charged and the communication and management expenses that the cancellation entails. See terms and conditions.
- The products and / or services purchased for each destination may go under changes due to external actions or outside the company such as accidents, strikes, riots, earthquakes, weather conditions or any other case of force majeure that may occur during the trip, that is why we reserve the right to make the necessary changes in itineraries, dates, hotels, optional services, to guarantee the success of the tourist product or service acquired by the client.