Tayrona Tented Lodge
Book now & deposit only 10% of the total amount
¡Check availability and book with one of our advisors through whatsapp!
What about waking up with the sound of the waves of the sea and those waves are the first thing you see when you open your eyes?
The Tayrona Tented Lodge is located in Guachaca a few minutes from Palomino. It is located in front of the sea. This place features rustic and functional glamping-style bungalows that have a balcony and a private bathroom with a shower. In addition, they have sea views and fans, and 24-hour reception.
The design of the ecohotel is fully integrated with the environment and the surrounding terrain. It has solar energy and a rainwater harvesting system.
Food is locally sourced, prepared daily and served in our second floor ocean view restaurant. If you want to add any tourist activity in the area, tell us.
|CHECK IN TIME||3:00 Pm|
|CHECK OUT TIME||3:00 – 5:00 pm|
|DURATION||3 days – 2 night|
To enjoy the services, full payment must be made 5 days before taking the service.
- Accommodation 2 nights at the Tayrona Tented Lodge hostel
- Free beach day
- Tour de tubing in Guachaca River.
- Wearing a face mask is required for everyone from all the areas at the hotel . (Please check the biosafety protocols here).
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- For reservation, please send the following information: (full name of the passengers, date of birth and nationality)
- Do not forget to bring identification documents such as citizenship, foreigners or passport to check in at the hotel.
- Passengers who voluntarily give up using any service included in the program will not be entitled to any refund. Check our terms and conditions.
- In the event of cancellation by the passenger regardless of the expenses mentioned above, a 10% administrative fee will be charged and the communication and management expenses that the cancellation entails. See terms and conditions.
- The products and / or services purchased for each destination may go under changes due to external actions or outside the company such as accidents, strikes, riots, earthquakes, weather conditions or any other case of force majeure that may occur during the trip, that is why we reserve the right to make the necessary changes in itineraries, dates, hotels, optional services, to guarantee the success of the tourist product or service acquired by the client.