City Tour Cartagena
Book now & deposit only 10% of the total amount
City Tour Cartagena: Learning about Cartagena and its history leads to the discovery of a fascinating world worth enjoying. Through our City Tour we will share the history of this city with a guided tour of the main places of interest.
You can reserve City Tour Cartagena with 10% ($13.500 COP) and pay your balance ($121.500 COP) in our offices in cash (only colombian pesos COP) or credit card. Total Price of the tour $135.000 COP.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Éxito San Diego Supermarket|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 am or 2:00 pm|
|RETURN TIME||1:00 pm or 6:00 pm|
- Magic Tour Colombia works consciously to offer a quality service that guarantees within our destinations and tourist proposals sustainable development from the environmental and social-cultural point of view. Respecting the communities, their heritage, values and traditions. That is why we invite you to read a little more about our sustainability policy here. You will find tips to take care of the planet, to organize your trip, to be a good tourist among others.
- Your trip can contribute to economic and social development by buying local crafts and products to support the local economy. Support local communities and indigenous groups in the area.
- In the Company we do not support the illegal trade of flora and fauna species, environmental pollution and we do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, and we also reject discrimination or acts of racism, we apply the rules to prevent and counteract the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors.
- If for any reason you voluntarily decide to end the tour earlier than planned in the itinerary, you must ask the guide for an INFORMED CONSENT FORM TO END THE TOUR and sign it. If you do not sign it, the tour will not be terminated.
- Pick up at Exito San Diego Supermarket
- Visit to La Manga neighborhood
- Visit to the castle of San Felipe
- Walking Tour through the streets of the corralito where you will visit different squares of the city and enjoy the colonial culture.
Recommendations for the City Tour Cartagena.
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during the City Tour Cartagena:
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.
Note: Transportation from Santa Marta has an additional cost.