Cartagena Public Market + Local House Tour
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Cartagena Public Market + Local House Tour: Enjoy Bazurto, one of the most emblematic places in Cartagena, it is one of those places that invite you to immerse yourself in the true local culture. This market has more than 40 years of history and between its narrow streets that form a labyrinth.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Exito Sandiego Supermarket|
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:00 am|
|RETURN TIME||2:00 pm|
- Magic Tour Colombia works consciously to offer a quality service that guarantees within our destinations and tourist proposals sustainable development from the environmental and social-cultural point of view. Respecting the communities, their heritage, values and traditions. That is why we invite you to read a little more about our sustainability policy here. You will find tips to take care of the planet, to organize your trip, to be a good tourist among others.
- Your trip can contribute to economic and social development by buying local crafts and products to support the local economy. Support local communities and indigenous groups in the area.
- In the Company we do not support the illegal trade of flora and fauna species, environmental pollution and we do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, and we also reject discrimination or acts of racism, we apply the rules to prevent and counteract the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors.
- If for any reason you voluntarily decide to end the tour earlier than planned in the itinerary, you must ask the guide for an INFORMED CONSENT FORM TO END THE TOUR and sign it. If you do not sign it, the tour will not be terminated.
- Departure at 10:00 am, from the successful San Diego.
- Visit the Bazurto market, where we will dance, taste delicious recipes, juicy fruits and also learn about the stories of the locals.
- Visit to the Bruselas neighborhood, to have lunch at a local mom’s house. We will learn about his uncle’s collection of birds that he has nurtured and cared for all his life.
- End of the tour.
Recommendations for Cartagena Public Market + Local House Tour
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during Cartagena Public Market + Local House Tour
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.
Note: Transportation from Santa Marta has an additional cost.