Oceanarium and Playa Blanca
Book now & deposit only 50% of the total amount
Pay the remaining 50% before the start of the tour
The Oceanarium and Museum of the Sea of Rodadero is the ideal place for those who wish to live an entertaining experience of learning and reflection on the marine fauna. It has nine hundred specimens of 100 species that can be seen in thirteen ponds and fifteen aquariums, in addition to offering visitors the possibility of swimming with dolphins, feeding them sharks, turtles and jureles. Ideal for family sharing.
|Hotel or place of accommodation.
|Comfortable athletic clothing and sunscreen.
Departure at 9:00 am, from your hotel or place of accommodation.
Transfer by car to the Rodadero, beautiful white sand beach surrounded by mountains attracting visitors in search of sun and the possibility of practicing nautical activities.
Transfer by boat Rodadero – Aquarium.
Guided tour of the Aquarium, observing the exhibition of marine species of the region, exhibition of sea lions and dolphins and visit to the Museum of the Sea.
Transfer by boat from the Aquarium to Playa Blanca, free time to enjoy the place.
3:00 pm return by boat Playa Blanca – Rodadero.
Back to the hotel.
Recommendations for Tour Aquarium and Playa Blanca
We have some small recommendations that you should keep in mind before and during Tour Aquarium and Playa Blanca
- The use of masks or mouthpieces is required. Please check the biosafety protocols here.
- Signage and alcohol gel available for guests and staff.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- If you are a vegan or vegetarian, please be sure to notify us when you make your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when you make your reservation.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- During the trip, follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them
- Prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that threatens others.